Epoxy Flooring Prices
Considering the Price of Epoxy Flooring on the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Brisbane?
Many factors contribute to the cost of laying epoxy floors. Some of them include:
- The need for special equipment and skills in order to get a long lasting finish
- Testing for moisture in the concrete prior to application
- Any substrate rectification work which needs to be performed to the sub-floor
- The need for multiple coats which is determined by assessing substrate conditions
- The addition of coloured sand and/or flakes for custom decoration
- Applying a slip resistant surface
- Flattening and levelling a floor if required
If you’re looking for pricing on epoxy flooring in the Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast areas, there are numerous categories of flooring epoxies to choose from, including water based, solvent-based, and 100% solid epoxy coatings. Each type of flooring comes with different specifications and hence, varying costs and pricing.
Homeowners also find residential epoxy flooring surprisingly affordable. In comparison to the installation costs of other flooring materials, epoxy can provide exceptional value.
When you contact us for a quote, we’ll review your site and give you a fast and comprehensive quote, so you know exactly what we will be doing to ensure you end up with a high quality long lasting finish.