Exterior Epoxy Flooring
There’s a lot we can do to make your outdoor areas look amazing with exterior epoxy flooring:
- Combine mismatched slabs, or tiles to create one seamless expanse that also creates
- Fix issues caused by weather, and finish with a sealer to protect for years to come
- Update tired old surfaces with a fresh modern finish to update the appearance, and add value to your home
- Apply slip resistant coatings to make your external areas safe for all
Important Considerations for exterior epoxy flooring
When selecting an outside finish, there’s a lot to consider in addition to the overall look you’d like to achieve:
- Durability – what kind of traffic and weather will the area receive? Is the finish you like UV stable?
- Slip resistance - there are many levels of slip resistance so when we meet with you, we’ll bring some sample boards and advise you on what we think will be the best option for your area and needs.
- Technical design - levels, flatness, moisture resistance and.
- Preparation needed – cracks, uneven levels, water damage,
Once the area is prepared adequately to coat, it’s time for the fun part - finishing.
Coating over old tiles brings new life to your outdoor area. It does require tiles that are stuck down properly, and we check each tile before commencing and advise you of any issues.
Bring a seamless finish to larger areas where the concrete may be mismatched or just complete an area with a uniform look.
Many paths and patios have ‘add ons’ with old and new concrete. With effective preparation, we can create an area where you can’t see any aspects of the old work.
Choose from a range of tested products fit for the purpose and rejuvenate or stylise your driveway for that extra kerb appeal.
There are plenty of options and we run through a checklist of your needs before giving you our assessment of the most appropriate product.
With functionality, safety and aesthetic appeal in mind, we can create a look that is appealing.
Choose from several different products, slip resistance levels and colours to ensure you’re set for safe fun by the pool.
"Tough Floors provided a great service. They are friendly, reliable, efficient and most importantly provided a great product. The entire veranda area at our childcare centre now looks amazing. Thanks so much."