Looking to build a great trade business?
Now is your chance to join the rapidly growing epoxy flooring industry as a Tough Floors Franchise Owner. Demand continues to grow week after week, as commercial and residential property owners are eager to invest in this stylish and durable option for their workshops, garages, and internal and external areas.
The joy of running your own business
Like many, you’re excited about the freedom that comes with being your own boss.
- You’re in charge of your own time, work when you want to and take holidays when you want to
- You have the opportunity to grow your income and not be restricted to a wage
- You decide when and how things are done
- You decide who you will work with and who you won’t
- You are in control of your future
- You are building an asset you can pass on or sell
Running your own business can be very satisfying and rewarding.
The reality of starting your own business
The reality is that if you want to start your own business yourself from scratch, you need to:
- Decide which business type has the best opportunity for future growth and is not too crowded
- Get it set up and registered, and create your brand, your pricing, and your marketing
- Find reliable suppliers, create procedures and systems, set quality control standards
- Manage the quoting, sales, customers, communications, bookkeeping, staff, equipment, financing etc
There is a LOT more to starting your own business than most people realise. There is a better way.
Why epoxy flooring is a fast growth sector
Epoxy flooring has rapidly emerged as a flooring of choice in the residential, commercial, industrial and retail sectors. Architects and interior designers are specifying epoxy more than ever, because of its aesthetic appeal, limitless design options, and robust properties.
Full Disclosure - This opportunity isn’t for everyone. Installing epoxy flooring can be a physical and dirty job. If that doesn’t bother you, you’ll find it incredibly rewarding.
With your hard work, backed by our extensive experience and support, you’ll become a professional in an industry that’s lacking in long-term, experienced practitioners.
Why Tough Floors?
Tough Floors is an accredited epoxy flooring company. We use tested and trusted epoxy resins from reputable suppliers.
We enjoy researching new technology, destruct testing our work and improving designs and finishes. It’s fun and educational and we share the information so that YOU get the benefits of our experience.