Flake Flooring & Epoxy Flooring
Whether you are refurbishing, renovating or starting from scratch and building a new home, flooring is an important aspect of the overall design. Epoxy resin floors are one of the only flooring solutions that offer the opportunity to integrate the interior and exterior of your home. From the driveway to the garage, through to the entrance way, the living areas, wet areas, staircases, man caves, outdoor alfresco areas and pool surrounds, the flexible nature and durability of epoxy resin floors lend the application across the whole home.
Some of the main features and benefits to consider when choosing epoxy resin flooring for your home include:
- Economical – Compared to most flooring options, epoxy flooring is very well priced and will add value to your property.
- Aesthetics – There is a huge range of colours and finishes to choose from to suit your home and taste. From the effect to the in trend metallic industrial look, or marble look finishes at a fraction of the price of the real product, there is a finish to suit your own unique style.
- Easy to clean and low allergen – Due to the seamless nature of the installation of epoxy flooring, the application is very hygienic due to the elimination of grout and gaps where in traditional flooring products, bacteria can grow and thrive.
- Slip resistance – particularly in wet areas and areas prone to water and oil spillage, epoxy floors can be coated with a slip resistant coating to help make the surface safer for the whole family and guests in your home.
- Durability – Epoxy coatings are extremely hard wearing and will look great for years.
- Flexibility – There are not many flooring applications that can cut around corners, up stairs, and even continue up walls through to splashbacks and sinks.
- Concrete protection – Due to the adhesion of the resin, concrete is well protected and will last for longer.
Contact our highly experienced team at Tough Floors for an obligation free consultation for your home flooring project.